As we all know that to stop the community transmission of the Coronavirus disease Government has imposed lots of restrictions on the citizen of India. The UP government has imposed complete lockdown and the people who are taking participate in the movement of essential goods across the state of Uttar Pradesh need to apply for the UP curfew epass.
The Prime Minister of India had announced the nation-wide lockdown on the 24th March 2020 from then the Chief Minister of UP had followed the guideline and instruction rigorously in their state. The lockdown is extended till 17th of May.
UP Curfew ePass Online
Currently as the the whole world right now is going through the crisis so there has been extra responsibility on the people working in the healthcare, essential food, cleaning service section. So if you are in the essential service category the you need to apply for the UP Curfew ePass on the website of the UP government.
To curb down the transmission of the deadly virus called Corona Virus (COVID-19) government had taken various steps :-
- The Uttar Pradesh Government had started the helpline number to clear all the doubts related to coronavirus
U.P Toll free COVID 19: 18001805145
Corona Helpline Number: 011-23978046, 1075
- Sealing and sanitization in all hotspots areas of the state.
- Setting up a team of doctors for the purpose of random sampling for the test of coronavirus.
List of People who can apply living in below cities
|Serial Number||Name of the City|
Eligibility For Curfew Pass in UP
The people who are currently responsible for the movement, production of essential goods declared during the lockdown have to apply for the UP Curfew E-Pass. As there is lots of confusion who are allowed and who are not, so to make it easy for the people we have created a list of the industry currently working in the time of global pandemic are allowed for epasss are as follows
- Health care sector :- All the people who are directly or indirectly involved in healthcare industry are allowed and can apply for pass. People includes scientist, production labor, quality control, transportation, etc needs to have the curfew pass to be applied on the website of Uttar Pradesh government.
- Worker working in Nagar Nigam :- People who are responsible to clean our surroundings by regular sanitization of our societies, residential areas will be allowed to take UP Curfew E-Pass.
- Essential Food and manufacturing of other essential material :- People working in the chemical industry, food-grains, etc can apply for their movement e-pass through the official portal of the UP government.
Documents required to apply for UP Curfew E-Pass
To apply for the UP Curfew E-Pass you need to upload some of the documents at the time of applying :-
- Voter Identity Card of the individual
- Aadhar Card
- Letter of recommendation from the employer
- Latest passport size photograph
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Vehicle Number
How to Apply For UP COVID-19 Curfew E-Pass ?
Step 2 : Fill the registration form using your Mobile number and after that you have to confirm the OTP.
Step 3 : Now you have to fill all the details that is required in the form. Please make sure that whatever details that you will be entering is correct.
Step 4 : Also upload all the supporting documents that are required
- ID Proof (PAN/Voter/AADHAR Card/GST/Licence etc.) max 200 KB
- Vehicle Type(Car/Jeep/Truck/Two whealer etc.) and Its Vehicle No.
- Applicant Photo (max size: 100KB,File Type: jpg/jpeg/gif/png)
- Medical Document(Doctor’s Prescription) (max size: 200KB,File Type: jpg/jpeg/gif/png)
How to Track e-pass Application ?
Step 1 : Click on Track Your Application and then Enter Your Registration Number & Mobile number to know the status.
Frequently Asked Question
The e-pass that is issued to you contains all the relevant information about you such as your company name , supply chain partner, e-pass validity, location and nature of work.
No, It can only be used for essential services.
The e-pass number is a 6 digit unique alphanumeric ID that is printed on the pass.
No, Its valid only for location that you have applied and these location are mentioned on the pass.
State Government is the issuing authority of the e-pass
Each e-pass contains a QR code that can be scanned to verify or you can send sms also to verify. Send SMS “VERIFY e-pass number” to 9686454890